USE OF THIS SERVICE
- Through this service, you are able to update your information, which will be reflected only on the Internet media. Information updated on the Internet media may not reflect in the Print media. Hence, any information required on the Print media must be informed to Promedia Directories Pte Ltd via email or registered post. Alternatively, you may contact our Sales Personnel servicing your company.
- All complimentary listings are given strictly at the publisher’s discretion for all media. Thus, Promedia Directories Pte Ltd will reflect listings submitted on the Internet media only as deemed fit.
- You warrant that you owns (or has a legal license to use) all photos, images, text, artwork graphics, designs, trademarks and other materials updated through this service. You have obtained all waivers, authorizations, and other documentations that may be appropriate to evidence such ownership. You shall indemnify and hold Promedia Directories Pte Ltd harmless from all losses and claims, including attorney fees and legal expenses, which may result by reason of claims by third parties related to such materials.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, its affiliates, licensors, employees and agents from against all claims, loses, damages and costs, and reasonable attorney's fees resulting from and arising from or arising out of your use, misuse or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content or any violation by this agreement.
ADVERTISER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If you use this service, you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Promedia Directories Pte Ltd immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Promedia Directories Pte Ltd will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder. Promedia Directories Pte Ltd reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit contents in their sole discretion.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Promedia Directories Pte Ltd and the Database are owned and operated by Promedia Directories Pte Ltd. You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to Promedia Directories Pte Ltd and the Database belong to Promedia Directories Pte Ltd or our licensors, and that nothing in this Agreement constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights.
- You may download and view content and/or print a copy of material on Promedia Directories Pte Ltd for Your own use only, provided You do not:
(a) modify the content (including, without limitation, any copyright notice) in any way;
(b) make the content public; or
(c) use the content in a manner or for a purpose prohibited by this Agreement.
- You must not do anything that breaches or otherwise interferes with Promedia Directories Pte Ltd intellectual property rights. Except as expressly permitted by this Agreement or by law, You may not reproduce any content appearing on Promedia Directories Pte Ltd without our written permission and, if required, payment of a specified fee. Requests to reproduce any content may be made via the Contact Us within this website itself.
- We may publish and communicate to the public any Content. By posting Content onto Promedia Directories Pte Ltd, You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable licence to:
(a) reproduce, modify, add to, use, copy, publish, communicate and adapt the Content for any purpose and in any manner anywhere in the world, including (without limitation) on Promedia Directories Pte Ltd and as part of the Database; and
(b) permit any other person to do any of the things referred to in paragraph (a), (Licence).
- You must waive, and must ensure that all other persons waive, absolutely and irrevocably all moral rights in relation to any Content. For the purposes of this clause (5), a moral right may be waived by consenting to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of that moral right.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you acknowledge and agree that:
(a) the Licence includes a right for us to:
(i) make the Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals with whom we have a relationship for the provision of services and to use such Content in the provision of those services;
(ii) make the Content available to the public via any website or as part of any services or products in any jurisdiction;
(b) we will allow Promedia Directories Pte Ltd’s users to search content you have posted; and
(c) You will do everything necessary (including without limitation, on request, execution of any documents) to give Promedia Directories Pte Ltd the full benefit of the licences, waivers and consents set out in this clause 3.
- The Licence will survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Your use of some Third Party Content (including, without limitation, third party websites linked to Promedia Directories Pte Ltd) may be subject to a third party's terms and conditions of use. Nothing in this Agreement (or otherwise on Promedia Directories Pte Ltd) constitutes a license or right for you to use such content.
The user understands and agrees that the use of this service is at their own risk. This service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Promedia Directories Pte Ltd makes no warranty about the accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability and timeliness of this service for any purpose.
Promedia Directories Pte Ltd will not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential loss or damages whatsoever including due to the loss of use, data, profits or non-deliveries, misuses, or interruption, suspension, termination of service of the accuracy, reliability, availability and timeliness of this service.
- We may provide you with notices by email, mail or by posting content on this service.
- You should carefully read and agree to this Agreement each time you use this service. Whilst Promedia Directories Pte Ltd hopes not to have to alter this Agreement, it is possible that changes will be required from time to time. By using this service (including, without limitation, by posting any content) you agree that the current version of this Agreement will apply to that use.
- Promedia Directories Pte Ltd may assign this Agreement provided that the relevant assignee undertakes to perform all of Promedia Directories Pte Ltd's obligations herein. Subject to the foregoing, neither party may assign this Agreement in whole or in part.
- The indemnities in this Agreement are:
(a) continuing obligations of the parties, separate and independent from their other obligations and survive termination of this Agreement; and
(b) absolute and unconditional and unaffected by anything that might have the effect or prejudicing, releasing, discharging or affecting in any other way the liability of the party giving the indemnity.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of Singapore, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore and waive, without limitation, any claim or objection based on absence of jurisdiction or inconvenient forum.
- All complimentary listings are given strictly at the publisher's discretion.
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without expressed written consent of Promedia Directories Pte Ltd is prohibited.