Original Press Release
Multi-Gas Monitor for Confined Space Applications
We are pleased to announce the launch of new MultiRAE MX. This is the only 1 to 6 wireless gas detector with MED certification specifically designed for Marine application.
The MultiRAE MX is the only one- to six-gas wireless monitor that is both ATEX Performance approved and MED (Wheelmark) certified. The MultiRAE MX wireless version can be utilized in confined spaces and transmits sensor readings and Man Down alarms to an attendant via a RAE Systems EchoView Host and connect directly to ProRAE Guardian monitoring software.
MultiRAE MX provides reliable monitoring in a variety of marine application.
• Optional integrated wireless
• 21 field-interchangeable sensor options, including LEL, NDIR, and exotics like ammonia, chlorine, and formaldehyde
• Five local and remote alarms, including man down
• Dust-tight and waterproof (IP65/IP67 -rated)
• Rugged design
• Intuitive, icon-driven interface
• Large buttons for easy navigation even with up to three glove layers
• Continuous data logging — six months for five sensors 24/7
• Fully automated bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE2
• MED approval (wheel mark)
• ATEX Performance Approval
• Confined Space Entry
• Environmental Cleanups / Remediation
• Indoor Air Quality Leak Detection
• Plant Shutdown & Turn-Around
• Worker Exposure