Original Press Release
The MicroRAE four-gas portable detector brings enhanced user-friendliness and flexibility to wireless gas detection. This enablescontinuous, instant visibility of safety threats for faster, more informed decisions, to protect workers, facilities, and the environment, and to optimize operations.
The MicroRAE is a wireless diffusion detector that simultaneously monitors up to four gases, including hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, oxygen and combustibles (LEL). With its different wireless connectivity options the MicroRAE can deliver real-time instrument readings and alarm status to other wireless offerings such as ConneXt Plus, ConneXt Pro, ConneXt Loneworker4 and Safety Communicator.
• Honeywell ConneXt compatible with Mesh and Wifi wireless configurations
• Compact and lightweight
• IP-67 water- and dust-resistant case
• Strong, protective, concussion-proof design
• Real-time gas concentration readings, location, alarm and status enabled by state of-the-art wireless technology
• Unmistakable five-way local and remote notification of alarm conditions
• Short bump test & calibration time
• Global approval for worldwide acceptance
• Filtered LEL sensor options to inhibit sensor poisoning
Citisafe Pte Ltd