GIS Electric Chain Hoist
Reliable, safe, easy to use and simple operation interface are just some of GIS Electric Chain Hoist’s great features. This product offering of Interlift Sales Pte Ltd is proven and used by many professionals worldwide!
Our comprehensive range of GIS Electric Chain Hoist is perfect for different types of lifting jobs. All models are intact with safety features, electrical limit switch and low voltage control suitable for high and low hook positions.
GIS Electric Chain Hoists
can also be used in combination with GIS overhead rails and cranes, slewing cranes and standard shop operating on I-beam steel girders. We can guide customers in selecting the most appropriate GIS Electric Chain Hoist for their specific applications and requirements.
|Manual/ Electric Trolley for Electric Chain Hoist
||• Highly reliable even during extreme conditions
• Easy and simple to operate
• Brake system is practically maintenance free
• Very high duty factor according to FEM ratings
• Lifting height is up to 120m or more
|Low Headroom Chain Hoist
||• Especially made for low ceilings
• Block adapted to the load
||• Cost effective transport
• Fast changing of suspension attachments
• Fast handling of goods ranging up to 250kg
• Can be operated with one hand
We understand what you need! Connect with our team now to get further assistance and complete information, or simply post your inquiries below.