Buckeye Foam Equipment and Foam Concentrates
Earth Friendly, the Buckeye Platinum 3% AFFF is a totally synthetic, aqueous film forming foam concentrate. A vapor suppressing aqueous film is formed by the foam solution draining from the expanded foam blanket. It is intended for use at a proportioning rate of 3% (3 parts AFFF concentrate to 97 parts water) on Class B Hydrocarbon type fuels such as gasoline, kerosene and diesel. Buckeye Platinum 3% AFFF is not intended for use on fuels which are polar solvent/water miscible such as alcohols, ketones and esters.
• U.L. Listed and F. M. Approved.
• Suitable for use with either fresh or salt water.
• Excellent wetting characteristics when used in combating Class A fires.
• Suitable for use with both aspirating foam and standard water fog nozzles.
• Suitable for use with Deluge or Closed-Head Foam Water Sprinkler systems.
• If inadvertently frozen, thawing will render product completely serviceable again.
• Suitable for use with carbon steel, fiberglass, polyethylene or stainless steel.
Buckeye Platinum 3% AFFF is not compatible with galvanized pipe or fittings in an undiluted form.
• Suitable for use with siliconized dry chemical extinguishing agents.
• U. L. recommended application rate on Class B Hydrocarbon type fuels is
0.10/gpm sq. ft. for hoseline and/or monitor applications for hoseling and monitor