FRP Pollution Engineering Pte Ltd is an Air Pollution Control (APC) specialist and professional manufacturer of FRP (fibreglass reinforced plastic) products. We design, engineer and fabricate systems for APC and individual process equipment as well as custom parts for various industrial applications.
- FRP Pollution Engineering Pte Ltd’s mission is to consistently provide our customers with world class quality products and services which meet or exceed their expectations.
- In our pursuit of this mission, we:
- work as a team to encourage creative problem solving in a working environment which recognizes individual contribution.
- strive to enhance value to our customers and shareholders, thereby providing growth and continued benefit to all associated with FRP Pollution Engineering Pte Ltd.
- Since 1996, our Malaysia FRP manufacturing factories located in Johor Bahru have been producing standard FRP components and fabrication of custom engineered FRP equipments and other related services for the various industry needs. Over the years, we continue striking through improvement to provide our customers with top quality, Just-In-Time (JIT) delivery and price competitiveness.
- In 2000, 5 highly trained and experienced members in the field of Plastic & FRP manufacturing join our family and formed the 2nd FRP manufacturing factory located in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), thus extending our manufacturing capacities and specialties in filament winding, FRP lining & coating, FRP panel water tanks and one-piece construction FRP tank design. Our extensive track records in Plastic / FRP products and fabrication have earned us the market recognition, which include the prominent sectors of the Environmental, Municipals, Wafer / Semi-Conductor, Solar and Chemical industries. For the last 10 years, our fabricated products were delivered to Asia and Middle East and have grown to an international presence.
- Today with the backing of our two manufacturing facilities in FRP Pollution Engineering Sdn Bhd and G-FRP Industries Sdn Bhd, which are already familiar with the industrial marketplace, FRP Pollution Engineering Pte Ltd continues to grow and expand into new markets with innovative products and diverse applications.